Would you really like to serve more with your kids or as a family?
Do you feel like the grandest of intentions falls flat in getting acts of kindness going with your kids?
Feel overwhelmed but have a nag in the back of your mind saying that doing this will help?
We get it. We totally do. That is why we have developed a Family Kindness Adventure Program.
All of it to help you. Yes, YOU!
Serving with your kids will increase the level of happiness in your home, decrease demanding attitudes of entitlement, and foster gratitude in your children.
Pennies of Time offers the Family Kindness Adventure Program. This program is an 8 week program full of ideas for your family to become more focused on acts of kindness and community service in a way that works for your family’s schedule.
The program includes:
- 8 weeks of one-on-one support from Sheila at Pennies of Time.
- Weekly ideas for Acts of Kindness catered to your family’s needs.
- Weekly ideas for Acts of Kindness for the community and service projects based upon your children’s ages and interests.
- Coordinated support from Sheila in working with nonprofits in your area, finding fun and doable ways for your family to help a favorite nonprofit.
Past participants have shown that participating in the program:
- Increases levels of happiness in the home
- Decreases the number of arguments between family members
- Builds capacity for being kind quickly
Every family that has completed the program has established long lasting kindness habits in their family.
Interested in applying? Fill out the contact form below and let us know! Applications for the program will be emailed to you. Space is limited.
Our next set of slots will open up after the first of the New Year. Although that seems far away, it will come fast!
**Note: Costs for acts of kindness and service projects will be shouldered by participating families but Sheila will ensure that suggested activities have minimal cost.