Looking to include Pennies of Time at your next event?
From small to large groups, Pennies of Time can share the content and expertise of involving families and kids in being kind at your next event. With proven experience and overwhelming positive feedback, our past presentations and trainings have been “effective and fun.” From ideas, strategies, and real life examples of doing it, Pennies of Time will demystify the process of involving kids in helping others.
One participant said,“It was the perfect amount of information and illustrative stories to help me learn what I needed to in getting my family to do this. Sheila is terrific!”
Our most popular topics are:
- How to Get Kids Serving in the Community in 15 Minutes
- Four Steps to Infuse Kindness Routines into Your Busy Life
- Easy Acts of Kindness to do with Your Kids
- The Suprising and Not-So-Suprising Things that Happen When Your Family Starts Serving in the Community
- How to Build a Happy Family
- Books and Kindness: A Great Teaching Strategy
Complete this form to submit your request. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Feedback from Participants:
- “What a wonderful presentation! This made my whole week better, and I can’t wait to get home and use your ideas!”
- “I wish I had this presentation when my kids were younger. But, I know that I can use these same ideas with my grandkids to make great memories.”
- “Sheila has a wonderful stage presence and is a fabulous speaker!”
- “What an awesome training! The slides were colorful and well-done. Your stories were real and very “relate-able.” I didn’t feel overwhelmed by your suggestions as I often do after a speaker.”
- “Thank you so much for your ideas and your engaging presentation! I am so excited to begin to develop kindness in my family. Your presentation gave me practical advice and ideas that are easy to implement. Thank you!”