- Let us know that you would like to participate in our kindness programs.
- Join us in our project When Bad Things Happen: what to say and do with your kids.
- Share your talents and skills as a volunteer for Pennies of Time.
- This week, complete an act of kindness with your kids. Need a suggestion? Here are 5 Easy Ways!
Help Right Now:
- Please join us as we gather funds to develop programming that is meaningful and effective.
- Find out ways you can help with our December fundraiser.
- Donate Now:
On a busy day, in a pinch, or when we are all feeling tired, we still are able to talk about kindness and helping others.
We use a video, book, or song.
Here are our favorite kindness videos:
This is one that we tend to revisit when talking about “kind talk” and compliments.
The following video always gets us on the topic of we never know how our kind or unkind actions will affect another. Better to be kind.
This video reminds us of the book “One Smile“–how kindness goes out and may come back to you.
About a boy that gives up a precious new coat for someone in need. (this makes me cry a bit)
“The power of working together to make change” is always a great conversation to have. This video helps springboard that for us.