Reaching out to help kids, families, communities to build awareness & combat modern-day slavery.
Sharing ideas, events, & bringing others together!
Families want to be involved in helping end modern-day slavery, but nonprofits actively working to end slavery are often ill-equipped to provide information and ACTIONABLE items that families can do. This is where KID Abolitionist provides support.
“Sheila, I want to teach my kids about modern-day slavery. But, I don’t know where to start. Is it too hard of a topic?”
Series on Ending Modern Day Slavery: What Families Can Do
- Help End Modern Day Slavery: The Start
- Talking with Your Kids (even the young ones)
- Awareness and Prevention from Online to Real Life: Is Your Kid at Risk?
- What Kids Can Do to End Modern Day Slavery
- Kids Aren’t Funding Streams: How to Make Donations to Nonprofits Meaningful?
- Why Kindness Is a Power to End Human Trafficking
Please join our discussion on how families can help refugees.